Sunday 25 August 2013

Well its Sunday and the final day of a weeks holiday.  Over the last couple of days I have been planning the Christmas Sleigh Project I'm going to be teaching at Lowton High School in Nov/Dec.

I know what I need to do and as soon as its completed I will post pictures.  The things I'm planning on using are tattered lace dies, Cricut machine, chipboard letters, Frantage and loads of other bits and bobs.  I'm really quite excited about the project and hope that on enrolment on 5th September  I have a few people wanting to have a go.

I love teaching people craft and believe that ideas should be shared or taught so that others can have the chance to experience craft.

The blog is called Gills Paper Crafting Journey but I think that I will include other crafting areas.  I have found recently that I am enjoying jewellery making so that might also find its way on here.

I've got to go as my Sleigh is calling to me

Thanks for calling by

Gill            

No comments:

Post a Comment